Late Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please note that the late abstract submission is now closed.
Did you miss the original abstract submission deadline? Do you have late-breaking science you would like to present at SETAC Calabar? We have opened late abstract submission, you must submit your abstract no later than 29 September 2017, 23:59 CET.
- The title should be no longer than 200 characters, while the abstract is limited to 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES)
- Abstracts will not be in the abstract book or printed meeting programme because it is past the print deadline
- Abstracts will be featured in the online programme
- Only poster abstracts will be accepted at this time
- A 50€ non-refundable fee will be charged to handle submissions
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and you will be notified within two weeks of submission about acceptance
- Abstracts will not be grouped by topic but will be featured in its own category
- Space is limited and we will close abstract submission once we fill our space or by 29 September 2017.