Pre-registration is now closed.
* LIC, MIC, HIC according to the World Bank.
Conference registration should preferably be done and paid in advance online where possible. Pre-registration deadline is 29 September 2017
The non-member fee includes a one-year SETAC membership. Onsite there will be the possibility for people from LIC and MIC countries to register and pay a three-year membership in one fee.
Registration and payment policy:
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- Your conference registration includes admission to all platform and poster sessions, lunches and coffee breaks.
- Pre-registration deadline is 29 September 2017. After 29 September 2017, only onsite registration is possible.
- Payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or AMEX) are strongly preferred.
- Payments can also be made by bank transfer. Bank details can be found on the invoice.
- Please indicate during your registration if you wish to pay onsite.
- On-site payment can be done in the local currency, Nigerian Naira.
- Cheques will not be accepted.
- Bank details for delegates paying in naira (Nigeria currency) prior to the conference date:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank PLC
Account number: 1013887857
Account name: 2014 SETAC CONFERENCE FU Wukari
- Refunds will be made after the meeting.
- If you cancel your registration by 15 September 2017, a cancellation fee of € 50 will be charged. In case of refund after a cancellation, 50 EUR will be deducted from the amount that you already paid.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by mail to the SETAC office in Brussels.
- No refunds will be made for any reason for cancellations received after 15 September 2017.
- If you cancel your registration after the cancellation deadline but have not paid yet, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- SETAC Africa reserves the right to cancel any events due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of event cancellations by SETAC, a refund of the full event fee will be done.